Acupuncture involves balancing the body’s qi. The term “qi” is most closely translated as the word “energy” in English. The body and spirit have many kinds of qi and when they are out of balance the individual can develop health problems or become more susceptible to injury.
Stress, injury, overwork, and lifestyle choices involving diet and exercise are just a few of the factors that can contribute to a qi imbalance. Acupuncture and herbal medicine can help to restore these imbalances in order to heal the individual and prevent further problems.
The following is a list of some of the conditions that acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine can address:
Carlyle Wellness is excited to welcome Lori Brown into our practice! She is now taking Patients!
Acupuncture can be used to compliment your chiropractic treatment plan, or used to treat completely different aspects of your health.
Some of the ailments Acupuncture can treat are:
- Migraine & Tension Headaches-TMJ-Arthritis- Bursitis-Foot Pain
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks- Depression- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder- PSD- Insomnia-Stress
- Bloating- Allergies- Asthma- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-
- Pre-menstrual Symptoms & Heavy or Irregular Cycles- Infertility-
- Orthopedics: Back & Neck Pain-Herniated Discs-Migraine & Tension Headaches-TMJ-Knee Pain-Shoulder, Elbow & Wrist Pain- Carpal Tunnel-Arthritis- Bursitis-Foot Pain
- Internal Medicine: Digestive Issues- Abdominal Pain- Bloating- Gallbladder & Liver Issues- Allergies- Asthma-Kidney & Bladder Issues- Recurrent Infections- Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome- Auto-Immune Disorders
- Reproductive Issues- Pre- menstrual Symptoms & Heavy or Irregular Cycles- Infertility- Erectile Dysfunction-Menopause
- Emotional Disorders: Anxiety & Panic Attacks- Depression- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder- Insomnia